SMART Education Recruitment
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
SMART Education would like to recruit a Yr 3 experienced teacher. This is a full time teaching role a primary school inner city Birmingham.
This position is to commence ASAP and is a full time teaching role.
The school are looking to hold interviews and lesson observations as soon as possible.
The school recognises that creativity enhances children’s academic, social and mental well-being and should not be compromised. They truly believe in having the child at the heart of learning. They like to collaborate with local communities, schools and beyond.
You therefore must be committed to high quality teaching and be able to demonstrate a record of success in raising children’s attainment to join their wonderful department and team.
The academy welcome NQT’s and experienced teachers who are committed to high quality teaching who can demonstrate a record of success in raising children’s attainment to join their wonderful department and team.
The Class Teacher will:
* teach a class of pupils, and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs;
* maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
* contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors;
The Class Teacher will:
* implement agreed school policies and guidelines;
* support initiatives decided by the Headteacher and staff;
* plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks;
* be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning;
* provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils;
* keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning;
* report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
* maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy;
* take part in and contribute to meetings that relate to teaching/curriculum; cooperate with and, where appropriate, advise the head teacher and other colleagues in the review, development and management of a subject in the school;
* communicate and co-operate with specialists from outside agencies;
* plan for, organise and direct the work of support staff within the classroom;
* participate in the performance management system for the appraisal of their own performance, or that of other teachers;
Qualifications Required: QTS with At least 6+ Months experience within Yr 3
Salary: £120 – £170 per day
Hours: 8:20-3:30 Monday to Friday
Interview Dates: ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Clare Flanagan
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.