Alderley Edge, Cheshire
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
· Liaise with service providers to ensure delivery of a quality service, on time, to specification
· To ensure all customer requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively and the customer is kept fully updated with progress.
· Acquire a good knowledge of all on site services to be able to advise individual customers in line with their needs
· Work to and periodically review and update a standard set of operating procedures
· Support Emergency Evacuation procedures and personal emergency evacuation plans (PEEPS) for less abled guests
· Carry out the building HS&E and Operational standard daily inspection at the beginning of each day, raising and ensuring completion of all actions
· Ensure all meeting, conferencing and event spaces within our control are set to a defined standard with daily checks completed
· Complete daily periodic checks of all stationery hubs and tea points to ensure tidiness, cleanliness and all sundries are replenished in a timely.manner
· Ensure all meeting room requests are completed in accordance with the SLA and customers are communicated to with all booking information
· Working closely with the catering team, ensure all hospitality orders are delivered correctly and on time, and that all completed hospitality is collected efficiently.
·To provide a first fix response for the onsite AV equipment and MFDs
· Customer support and training of the condeco systems
· Carry out Internal/external post and courier deliveries/collections (London)
· Raise proactive and customer feedback requests via the Maximo system and ensure each request is managed to satisfactory completion
· Attend weekly service line meetings to ensure a one team ethos is created throughout the team, use these forums to share information that may impact other service lines
· Liaising with FM oversee all contractor activity to minimise impact on site operation and customers
· Raise accident and incident reports and track through to closure
· Provide operational support to any internal events
· Actively seek and review customer feedback, track remedial actions through to closure
· Support with all internal and external audits
· Work flexibly to support out of hour requests and extended hours to self cover operations
· To support the Service Level Agreement by ensuring that all activities are carried out effectively
. Review procedures and processes, make reccomendations/suggestions/initiatives to support contract evolution
· A clear understanding of Health & Safety practices, IOSH certified
· Customer orientated approach
· Enthusiastic and conscientious
· An understanding of Audio Visual and IT systems and the ability to explain this accurately to customers
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail)
· Clear, strong and confident communication skills
· Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
· To work efficiently and effectively in a team as well as individually
· Able to work off their own initiative and with minimal direction
· Organised, capable of managing and prioritising multiple workflow requirements
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· High attention to detail
· Flexible and proactive.
· Passionate about exceptional customer service
· Experienced in Front of House or Reception ideally gained within a corporate or 5 Star hotel environment
· Ability to build positive relations with colleagues, guests and clients
. To be able to move heavy / bulky items
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.