Newton Abbot, Devon
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE, DAYS 4on 4off
Do you have Warehouse experience?
If “YES” we want to hear from you!!
The position involves:
· Loading/Unloading of factory collections using Counterbalance/PPT.
· Inspecting/Loading of exports via container.
· To load prepared orders onto vehicles in accordance with operating procedures.
· Handling all goods with care and attention.
· Stock control and maintain records.
· Cleaning, including clean as you go.
· High levels of accuracy.
· Quality Control.
· General housekeeping and upkeep of the work area and equipment.
Essential Skills required:
· Good communication and team working skills.
· Attention to detail is essential.
· Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
· Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
· Ideally previous experience of working within a warehouse environment.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Reach Truck Licence preferred (but not essential as training can be provided).
· Ability to manage and work on own initiative.
Why Gregory Distribution?
· Salary of £19,833pa, Working 4on 4off rota, 07:00hrs – 19:00hrs
· Overtime readily available.
· Free DCPC training during your employment*
· Free Uniform
· Free Parking on sites.
· Life assurance, pension and sickness scheme*
· Additional holiday purchasing scheme*
· Christmas Savings Club*
· Leading industry qualifications*
· Medical Reimbursement*
· Mobile phone discounts*
· Referral Scheme.
So if you have the drive to be the best and want to be a part of a flourishing and ambitious company, apply now for this vacancy.
Please submit your application as soon as possible; due to the high volumes of applications we receive, and we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
Interested applicants should click the apply button below.For more information call our Cullompton team on .
External Website Applications: You will be redirected to the Gregory distribution Website where you can apply for this vacancy.You will be asked to complete a short application form and will receive email confirmation when it has been submitted.
Note to recruitment agencies: We prefer to recruit direct, but we do have a Preferred Supplier List for when we need a helping hand. We’ll be in touch if we need you…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.