Our client is a market leading company operating in the U.K. They are specialists in delivering a broad range of temporary and emergency services to protect properties and assets.
The role will see you working in variety of settings, developing yourself and learning new skills. You will learn and contribute to the work undertaken by our highly trained Glaziers.
What to expect:
• Actively contribute and participate in training and development in the form of guidance and tuition from fellow employees in order to acquire, practise and demonstrate the skills and competencies required to become a Service Engineer.
• Undertake the company apprenticeship to attain NVQ level 2 in fenestration
• Attend as directed appropriate training courses
• Assessment Centre in order to observe and participate in training.
• Ensure that duties are carried out in compliance with relevant policies and procedures i.e. Health & Safety Policy, etc.
• Create a favourable & professional image in respect to customers, insurance companies, colleagues & the public in general, at all times.
• Maintain a detailed and up to date logbook of training and experience…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.