Elevation Recruitment Group
Are you looking for a new challenging opportunity that will allow you to take a step in to the world of Accountancy & Finance? Have you got strong administration skills with exposure to working with invoices and the desire to work in a forward thinking and employee focused team environment? If so, Elevation Accountancy & Finance would be keen to speak to you!
We are currently working in partnership with a leading business who are looking for a capable Finance Administrator to join their busy and hardworking team to provide support during a busy period on a temporary basis. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who can demonstrate strong administration skills as well as some basic finance knowledge, to get their foot in the door with a leading employer in the Chesterfield area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Process supplier invoices in accordance with policies, including matching to purchase orders issued
* Pro-actively liaise with operational colleagues to ensure prompt and accurate processing of invoices by providing advice and guidance for the raising of accurate purchase orders
* Prepare all data for payment runs and ensure all information are accurate and up to date to ensure that suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms
* Reconcile direct debits and standing orders, ensuring they are matched to invoices
* Accurately maintain purchase ledger balances and standing data, including relevant month end procedures
* Ensure supplier accounts are kept up to date, thoroughly reconciling statements and monitoring utility bills and chasing up missing invoices
* Bank and statement reconciliations
* Maintain and process cash allocations
* Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the team
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience within a similar role
* IT Literate including Microsoft Excel
* GCSE A-C in Math’s and English
* Excellent interpersonal, time management, planning and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity to gain some valuable skills and experience working alongside a supportive and experienced finance team!
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in being put forward, please get in touch ASAP to apply or contact Hannah Guy on to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.