£70,000 – £75,000 + Benefits + Package
Potensis Recruitment are working alongside a high volume residential developer based in Hertfordshire
This particular Developer are currently looking to bring in the next technical manager into their ranks to help manage one of their newest developments.
A Traditional build site which will consist of 2-4 bedroom homes. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is looking for longevity as this particular site is starting the beginning of the year.
Ideally you will have a strong engineering background and experience of working for a similar sized developer will be essential.
Initially you will be reporting into the production director who oversees commercial & technical & providing updates on the particular project you are working on to help track progress.
Main responsibilities will include:
– Setting up of design team programmes and monitoring of these to ensure efficient delivery on the chosen projects
– Maintain an overview of the architectural design of your development
– Assist Technical admin with the preparation of health and safety
– Provide technical guidance, construction planning and logistic information for land bids/tenders.
– Production of health and safety construction plan with the CM and issue monthly CDM statements…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.