Our client is a national Wealth Manager with a strong reputation for exceptional advisory services. Managing around £8bn in assets they have become one of the key players in the market and due to continued evolution they are currently looking to recruit a T&C Manager.
You will be tasked with supporting the Compliance Director in delivering high-quality Supervision in accordance with the company T&C Scheme, providing day- to-day management, direction and development of T&C Supervisors, and take a lead role in driving key team initiatives.
· Managing the delivery of the company T&C Scheme.
· Leadership, direction and line management of Training & Competence Supervisors.
· Managing the information flow in support of the Certification process, validating Training and Competence Supervisor submissions and challenging where appropriate.
· Adopt a ‘hands on’ approach and leading by example, demonstrating what effective Supervision is, setting the standards and coaching to that standard.
· Facilitate the annual Training and Competence Supervisor training and assessment course, setting the agenda and developing appropriate content.
· Report on T&C activity to the Compliance Director and highlight areas of regulatory risk, together with details of mitigating actions.
· Coaching and development of Training & Competence Supervisors, including ensuring that that they build strong working relationships and engagement with Planners/stakeholders.
· You will have previously operated in a T&C management/oversight role within a Wealth/Financial Planning or IFA firm
· QCF level 4 Diploma in Financial Services as a minimum as well as a Supervisor Qualification e.g. H15, JO7
· Excellent knowledge of the UK regulatory system in general, particularly those aspects relevant to advisory businesses
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Strong attention to detail and inquisitive nature;
· Strong interpersonal skills – engagement with a variety of stakeholders across the business
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.