1) Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in a secondary school settings?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for Secondary substitutes for a large number of schools throughout North East London. Our areas of greatest need are within the boroughs of Islington, Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Barnet.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involves:
Managing a classroom environment with support from management
Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
Answering general questions from students
Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, PE, Art, Music, Science etc.
Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
– An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
– An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
– Be based in North East London, or withing commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years outside of the UK.
– Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
£80-90 a day starting as a cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level.
How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Maham on
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.