Strategy Education work with several primary schools across Essex who have regular supply teacher requirements. We are looking to register more supply teachers, in particular, those who are confident in their behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities and duties
* Teaching primary aged children in a mainstream setting.
* There is no planning in a short term role, but it can happen in long term placements however your daily rate will increase.
* Working with other staff members including SENCOs and Teaching Assistants
* Managing pupil behaviour
* Providing support and guidance to teaching assistants in your classes
* Adapting lessons to meet the needs of the pupils
* Teaching KS1,KS2 and EYFS available
* Liaising with parents and SLT
* Must hold QTS
* Will be happy to teach across a variety of subjects and year groups
* Will have strong communication skills
* Will have strong behaviour management skills
* Will be flexible, adaptable and positive
* Will hold a current DBS which is on the up date service or be prepared to complete one
Strategy Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo checks including a barred list check, reference checks and will need to have a DBS; there will also be a face to face interview.
Strategy Education offer both PAYE and Umbrella payment options
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.