My design and manufacturing client who works in the home décor, design and homewares market is looking for a Studio Manager to manage their internal studio team of 3 x Photographers / 1 x Image Admin / 1 x Runner.
Reporting to the Brand Marketing Director, the Studio Manager will oversee and coordinate all aspects of the day to day operations of the Photography Studio. Close liaison with our Marketing and Product Teams to ensure that business objectives are met in terms of styling and product upload, in order to optimise sales opportunities. Responsibility for delivery of quality stills and video photography and production, through to editing and readiness for distribution to website, customers or printed media.
Previous Management experience is required for this role, you’ll be required to manage a diverse team and work with numerous departments across the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Plan workflow to achieve deadlines
· Keeping an up to date schedule/plan of work across the business
· Ensuring that the photographers have all they need to ensure smooth running
· Co-ordination of workload over internal, freelance and external photographers depending upon requirements and skill set etc.
· Working closely with the sample coordinator and NAM’s on the National Account requirements
· Managing and implementing all projects, briefs, reshoots and updates against Style Guides.
Set, sample and prop management
· Organising the samples needed for each shot using best practice, in the space available
· Co-ordination of the dispatch and delivery of samples from the offices to the photographic studio
· Ensuring samples match database specification
· Organising room set requirements, such as backdrops, paint, wallpaper, flooring furniture etc.
· Responsibility for prop and furniture inventory and safe storage of these at the unit
· Responsibility for the studio space, to keep tidy and organized
· Ensuring work is completed to a high standard and quality is checked regularly against the agreed specification
· Dealing with technical issues in the studio and problem solving
· Continually looking at ways to improve workflow and productivity whilst focusing on quality
· Managing any external photography schedule to completion
· Seeking image approval by the Marketing Director
· Sending a daily pdf update to Marketing Director, to show work completed
Post Shoot and Other Activity
· Management of any images taken; sending to clipping agency for cut out, uploading onto database,
listing under correct category; clipping agency invoicing sign off
· Process any external invoicing; check off number of days quoted and invoiced
· Organise brand samples for the Leeds showroom – safe delivery on time / label up samples
with showroom label.
· Organise the request of labels needed through the Marketing Team
· Upload any lifestyle images onto database from external photographers
· Work with Product Team on establishing the correct image status for external & customer use
· Responsible for ensuring the product image is at the highest quality and is suitable for use
· Oversee any images required for packaging requirements to customer guidelines
· Advise Account Admin of completion for them to upload onto database
Experience & Knowledge Required:
· Experience managing a team and working to tight deadlines · Sound knowledge of the end-to-end eCommerce studio process, through styling, shoot, re-touch to final upload · Experience and/or knowledge of Interior Design and/or styling would be an advantage, to help interpret briefs and assist with set design and lighting effects etc…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.