Genesis Rehab Services
Part Time Position
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients’ homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for organizing and providing speech-language services to facilitate rehabilitation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance
2. Facilitate the learning of those skills and functions essential for communication and swallowing, to diminish or remediate disorders of deficits
3. Directs activities to promote and maintain health, within the scope of practice and consistent with the Code of Ethics of the profession
4. Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient
5. As necessary or applicable, supervises CFY provisional licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
Visit our website for more information .
STH1 Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.