PV Installation Engineer – Qualified Electrician
Founded in 1999, the Ecolution Group provides renewable energy and property maintenance services to the commercial and housing sectors. Our dedicated team design, supply, install and provide maintenance for all our client’s needs.
We offer a competitive salary and industry leading benefits package
Installation of renewable technologies (predominantly solar PV/ MVHR/ ASHP) on new build construction sites. Project duration’s vary but can be between 1 day to 1-month dependent on size and span the whole of the UK, generally working in 2 or 3-person teams. You will be expected to lead the team (once inducted – approx. 3 months shadowing a senior team leader) to ensure systems are installed to a high standard. Once installation is complete you will also be expected to test/ commission the AC/ DC systems to ensure all is safe and the system working correctly (training will be provided).
Roles & Responsibilities
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and in accordance with design docs.
* Ensure your installations are to industry standards
* Always work to site specific RAM’s
* Complete site sign off sheet at the end of each working day clearly detailing what has been completed.
* Installation sign off documentation and photos of installs are uploaded to Ecolution’s system at the end of each working day.
* Any issues on site are reported back to the Contracts Manager.
* To maintain a good communication and relationship with site management.
* Ensure Ecolution installation standards and delivery procedures are adhered to
Qualifications required (*mandatory)
* ECS Card*
* Electrical Installation level 3 (or working towards)
* 18th Edition
* Inspection and Testing 2391/2394/2395 desirable
* SMSTS / SSSTS
* IPAF / PASMA
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience and are
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.