Advantage Resourcing Uk Limited
Ship Signatures Engineer
£43.20 per hour LTD
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a global manufacturing company who operate within the defence industry. They are currently seeking an experienced engineer to join their Scotstoun facility on an initial 6 month contract where you will complete modelling and analysis activities to ensure ship signature targets are met.
These signatures include Underwater Radiated Noise, Underwater Magnetic Signature and more
On a regular basis within this role you will be:
– Undertaking ship signature modelling, conducting analysis and providing advice and guidance to the Platform Designers to ensure that the ship’s signature targets are met.
– Preparing material for, and contributing to discussions with the customer
– Treating signatures for analysis including: Underwater Radiated Noise (URN) Signature, Underwater Magnetic Signature, Underwater Electric Signature, Underwater Pressure Signature, Radar Cross Section (RCS) and Infrared (IR) Signature.
– Acting as responsible for assessing the signatures performance against the targets for the project and then ensuring that the signatures performance requirements are then demonstrated and verified in a timely and progressive manner to the CoA in accordance with the contract requirements.
– Co-ordinating own activities, including delivery of assessment and guidance of equipment, systems, ship integration and implementation to control the platform’s signatures.
The successful candidate here will possess:
-Technical knowledge of signatures modelling techniques: a specialist in at least one of the signatures for analysis, and adequate knowledge of all signatures cited.
-Technical knowledge of platform design and integration, with particular reference to signature reduction and control techniques.
-Technical knowledge of modelling techniques for ship signatures
-Experience of engineering design processes for complex systems
For more information please contact Sam at Advantage Resourcing on: , quoting the reference number: 835112
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.