An individual’s belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know-how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
· Managing a designated geographical area ensuring that the contract service delivery is of a high standard, meets the Client’s needs and is delivered in line with the budgets set.
· To assist the wider team in ensuring the site teams and all sub-contracts are managed and service levels and targets are met to meet the SLA’s and client business requirements.
· To keep close professional contact with clients and be able to ensure customer satisfaction
– To ensure accurate reporting within agreed deadlines and timescales.
· To effectively lead and manage the operational teams taking responsibility for motivation, performance and empowerment of the team. ( 10-15hrs weekly )
· To manage poor performance in line with Mitie disciplinary procedure and ensure all HR related issues are reported to and liaised with the Human Resources Support Centre. ( 4-10hrs weekly )
· To ensure the probation review process is completed with all new starters. (40hrs per month)
· To manage all rota’s to ensure staffing levels are maintained at all times, with holidays and sickness covered and managed appropriately. (10-14hrs weekly )
· To carry out team briefs daily and team meetings monthly to ensure key messages to meet the business customer needs are met to satisfaction. (15-30hrs weekly )
· To complete the Mitie Appraisal process is followed with an annual MiReview setting employee SMART objectives. ( 30 -40hrs weekly )
· To recruit employee’s using the Mitie recruitment process and ensure staffing levels are maintained at the agreed level. (20-25hrs weekly )
· To complete new starter documentation and obtain the relevant Right To Work in line with corporate and legal process. ( 10-15hrs weekly )
· To ensure the Mitie Induction and Training is completed with each new starter and a record kept on file in the form of the training record card. ( 20hrs-40hrs weekly )
· To identify employee training and development needs, creating Performance Development Plans where applicable. (5hrs-10hrs weekly )
· To ensure Mitie employees abide by the personal hygiene and uniform policy at all times.
· A significant level of management previous experience ideally in a Facilities Management environment and experience of managing soft services both self-delivered and sub-contracted as well as experience of managing contracts to KPI’s and SLA’s
· Financial acumen and commercial awareness
· Strong and effective communication skills, analytical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills
· Strong customer/ client-focused attitude
· Demonstrable decision-making skills
· Ability to work collaboratively across different internal businesses to support, in a joined-up fashion, the integrated service delivery model to the client
· Ability to build and maintain an excellent relationship, internally and externally
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and motivate your team
· Drive for continuous improvements in service delivery
· Ensure that cleaning meets the required standards of the client
· Able to use own initiative
· Highly organised with excellent planning skills, efficient and effective
· Self-driven and determined
· Client focussed
· Ability to support the production of reports on service delivery performance
· Health and Safety Qualifiction IOSH desirable.
· Must be IT literate to use Mircosoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Basic written and verbal English to understand Health and Safety practices and communicate effectively with the client and request additional duties.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.