Ecolab has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pest Elimination Service Specialist to join the team based in Camden . You will join on a full time, basis and will receive a competitive starting salary of £18,500 – £23,000 dependingon experience and qualifications plus use of a van and a flexible benefits package.
See why Food Processing Magazine honored our Pest Elimination as The Top Pest Management Company!
Ecolab is seeking a Pest Elimination Service Specialist to join its industry leading Pest Elimination team. In this position, you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers. You’ll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination UKIE.
What’s in it for you:
– Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
– Receive a company service vehicle for business use
– Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
– Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
– Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
– Grow your income as you drive growth
– Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
– Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- competitive base salary, Performance bonus, out of hours payment, overtime, commission, company paid pension, stock purchase plan and a fully paid training programme!
What you will do as the Pest Elimination Service Specialist:
– Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems
– Keep abreast of product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions
– Use Apple technology to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues
– Deliver a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation and specification
– Provide customers with written evidence of service delivered and advice for maintaining pest free conditions
– Apply pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation
– Plan work routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service
– Accurately submit reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals
Pest Elimination Service Specialist package details:
– Salary between 18 to 23K depending on experience and qualification
– 4% Flexible benefits package : 4% of base salary as annual bonus to spend on products such as extra days annul leave, private medical and/or dental, Childcare vouchers, high street store card or simply use as a salary increase
– 1x Life insurance at base salary level
– Pension : 3% employee & 7% employer
– Performance bonus, overtime & uncapped commission available
– As a registered training center you will be offered best in class learning and development support throughout your career
– Company van with fuel card and maintenance package
– 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am to 5pm, with overtime available
– Requirement to be on the out of hours rota and meet the needs of the business where required
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as our Pest Elimination Service Specialist, click ‘Apply’ now!….. click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.