Our client is an exciting, fast -growing Manufacturer of bespoke machinery based in Chalgrove, who due to rapid growth are now seeking an Service Engineer/Fitter to join to their team.
As an Service Engineer you will be a self-motivated and innovative with a keen eye for quality and someone who takes pride in their work.
– Assembling and repairing machines of varying complexity
– General Mechanical Fitting
– Machine wiring – Reading Wiring diagrams
– Machine plumbing – Reading Pneumatic circuits
– Building equipment from technical/assembly drawings
– Reading PLC code and making slight alterations if necessary
– Testing equipment to FAT stage once machine build is complete
If you are an experienced Service Engineer who is imaginaive & practically minded and is looking to join an innovative engineering company, you should have the following requirements.
– Good experience with automated machinery and be comfortable assembling
– Experience in packaging industry a massive advantage
– Experience working with filling equipment, capping machines, labellers ect.
– More than a fundamental understanding of PLC programming
– Ideally some experience working on lathes and mills. (Some parts may need fettling)
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering great career progression;
– Competitive basic salary
– Attractive benefits package
Oxford, Chalgrove, Wallingford, Great Milton, Abingdon, Lewknor, Chinnor, High Wycombe, Didcot, Bicester
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on (phone number removed) or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.