Duration: 5 months
We are heading up a project on behalf of a global IT consultancy that require a Service Analyst to join their team on a major government project in Telford.
Working in a dynamic environment, as part of a team who provide support, advice & guidance on Live Service best practice. The role will work alongside Delivery Centres & other stakeholders, using both 3rd party monitoring tools & in-house developed tools for the purpose of trending, reporting & variation analysis. Work activities will include supporting cross- Delivery Centre delivery issues & work initiatives. A great opportunity to develop delivery & analytical skills in a service environment.
– Attend start/end of day calls to capture information supplied to/from DGs.
– On a rota basis, acting as a point of contact for Delivery Centres to report live issues to, providing guidance when required.
– Providing support and governance for DCs to enable appropriate communications through correct use of tooling.
– Discuss any variances with DCs to identify continual service improvements.
– Active development of identified opportunities in automation and process improvement.
Technologies & Skills:
– Microsoft Office 365 (inc.PowerBI/PowerApps)
– An appreciation of service infrastructure and previous experience of first line support application support would be advantageous in this role.
– Awareness of how ITIL principles can be used in a service setting.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Analytical skills.
– Experience of working in a Customer focused service environment.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.