Dragados. S.A. Uk Branch
The Senior Surveyor is responsible for assistance in management of the survey team covering mainly HS2 Euston Station Horizontal and Vertical Control Survey works project wide, station box subcontractors and project stakeholders survey works related.
Technical Competencies required
– Excellent English written and verbal communications skills.
– Have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar role within the construction or mining industries.
– Advanced knowledge and experience of Leica Instrumentation ( Viva, Nova, Captivate series, DNA03)
– Control network, Least squares adjustment ( Star*net)
– Drafting software ( Bentley, Autodesk)
– HDS experience ( Field, point clouds processing)
– DMS ( Project Wise )
– MS packages advanced level.
Qualifications, Certifications and Experience required
Educated to degree or higher level in a surveying, engineering, mining or construction discipline. A lower educational level, typically HNC or HND may be acceptable where a significant level of experience in engineering surveying role can be demonstrated…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.