We are looking for a Senior Support worker to work on a full-time base on a 4 week rolling Rota., 37 hours in a week on a regular basis
This would be day shifts between 7-10 pm Monday to Sunday
This Service is an emergency provision as part of Covid-19 Pandemic response.
You will care for people with various illnesses, needing to leave hospital but not ready to return home.
During this pandemic, social care settings are abiding by the government’s guidance on how to work safely in social care.
You will be required to have a DBS and relevant training.
This role is temporary but there may be possibilities for permanent roles
will manage and lead the care assistant staff within the care home to follow and implement care and support plans for residents by enabling individuals to live as independently as possible in their own home, and within the wider community.
* You will be required to undertake direct personal care and support
* To provide the care detailed in the residents individualised care plan using a person-centred approach
* Supporting residents with all aspects of personal care whilst maintaining and promoting independence and ensuring privacy and respect.
* Support and assist residents with their meals as required in a dignified and respectful manner ensuring that a pleasant and calm atmosphere is maintained.
* To identify and meet the social, emotional and cultural needs of residents and participate in the organisation for social and recreational activities.
* The ability to reflect on your own experiences and practice to build professional relationships with service users, family carers, social work teams and other agencies in order to understand the needs and rights of disabled adults.
* Confident in the use of a computer to organise and record information clearly and accurately.
* Always aware of risks and how they can be minimised ensuring the health and safety of colleagues and the people you support.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.