St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Seven Life Sciences
Job role: Senior QC Analyst
Hours: Full time and permanent
I am currently looking for an experienced QC Analyst to join the lab for a Pharmaceutical client of mine. As the Senior QC Analyst, you will be responsible for managing and supervising QC Personnel within the growing QC Laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Senior Analyst, you will manage the QC Laboratory including scheduling of testing and coordinating and supporting training of QC staff.
2. You will be responsible for leading the analytical testing on all intermediates and finished products using techniques such as HPLC, UV, Dissolution, KF etc. Along with finished product and raw material sample management process. (Receipt- archiving)
3. As the QC Senior Analyst, you will ensure that written records and work undertaken are kept in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
4. You will represent QC on project teams/meetings and client interaction to provide subject matter expert knowledge.
5. You will be responsible for analytical reference standard management.
6. Equipment Troubleshooting.
7. SAGE System (ordering, raising PO, progressing the raw material and finished product status as per checking)
8. Handling OOST, deviation, change control and stability Management.
9. Handling of waste management system for Lab.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical controlled environment to GMP standards for minimum of 3 years.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using HPLC, UV, dissolution, stability and KF.
If this role is of interest, please click apply now. For more information, please call and ask for Harvey in the Life Sciences team…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.