Senior Practitioner – Enfield Council
Full-Time (37 hours)
1. To improve the performance of staff under his / her line
management by maintaining communication with staff and
providing the appropriate support and guidance.
2. To improve customer satisfaction levels by providing excellent care to children and young people in a homely environment where visiting professionals and parents/carers are made to feel welcome and treated with respect.
3. To build and promote positive relationships across multi-agency teams both within and outside the Service.
4. To inform the Team Manager of any changes in the operational environment including customer satisfaction issues.
5. To work with Partner Agencies to formulate care, safety and alternative plans to safeguard, manage risk and promote positive outcomes for children and young people.
6. To case manage and lead on the care of a number of complex children and young people which will involve co-ordinating communication between all relevant agencies, mobility applications and early release applications in line with National Policy.
7. To be the Service’s Duty Manager on a rota basis and on occasion cover as shift leader to meet service need.
8. To ensure the Home maintains standards required under section 23(1) of Care Standards Act 2000, Childrens Homes Regulations 2015 and is Ofsted compliant
9. To provide relevant information on matters of safeguarding that arise and where necessary, report to external bodies.
10.To manage a range of personnel processes including attendance management, disciplinary, annual leave etc.
11.To be committed to the vision, mission and core principles of the home.
12.To improve and support the performance of operational staff to address safeguarding concerns, reduce re-offending and improve positive outcomes for the children and young people.
13.To effectively deploy staff, manage a rota and be involved in the recruitment of new staff
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.