Jackson Sims Recruitment
Senior Portfolio Manager – Block Management
We are currently working with a well established managing agent who are looking for a competent Property Manager to oversee a small portfolio and mentor junior staff.
Property Manager responsibilities.
· Ensuring that services are carried out in accordance with lease agreements and the right budget is in place via regular site visits.
· Attending AGM, EGM & RMC meeting as well as regular client and lessee liaison
· Monitoring collection of service charges to fund necessary works and respond within agreed service level timeframes.
· Prioritise risk management through a full document trail and updating systems in accordance with changes in legislation
· Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
· Overseeing and inspiring Assistant Property Managers and delegating where necessary to maintain service levels
You will need:
· Knowledge and experience of Block Management and the residential property management industry
· Ideally IRPM qualified or working toward a professional qualification
· An understanding of leases, Service Charge Budgeting and associated legislation
· Excellent organisational skills and be a strong communicator with ability to build and maintain relationships
£30k to 40k depending on experience
Please note only candidates with relevant experience and meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Jackson Sims Recruitment is a property management recruitment company operating in London and the UK. Should you be a candidate or client working in property management we have a multitude of recruitment services they can be tailored to you. Please visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.