Duration : 12 Months Location : Nottingham
Ensure that all work is conducted in responsible and safe manner in accordance with the companies Health and Safety policies and ensure that all Health and Safety considerations are appropriately documented.
· Conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines
· To document all project work to a high standard. This includes the timely, complete and clear documentation of laboratory work in laboratory notebooks and the timely completion of all necessary project administration.
· To perform all laboratory work to a high degree of scientific rigour such that it will stand up to external scientific, legal or regulatory scrutiny.
· To manage the day to day activities of a team and perform performance management of assigned staff.
· Support the Management team by assisting the delivery of the internal research program.
· To provide leadership and training to the junior members of the team
· Support Group Heads and the Business Development Team in assembling quotations for Clients within the agreed timeframe.
· To ensure that projects are scheduled accordingly to deliver to expected timeframes
· To maintain knowledge and awareness of the latest developments and best practice in own area of expertise and seek to apply within the company
· To communicate with clients in an effective, proactive and appropriate manner
· Constantly strive to develop and support a culture of Continuous Improvement to improve operations, streamline work processes, decrease turnaround times and improve quality.
· Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done.
· Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked, when the situation requires it.
· Supportive of junior members of the team and provides guidance and help when required.
· Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills
· Proficient (excellent) in English verbal and written communication skills to convey and receive ideas and instructions to/from others within and outside the organization
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
· Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly
· Specific vision requirements include reading of written documents and frequent use of computer monitor
Best Regards……. click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.