NCO Europe LTD
NCO Europe Ltd. is a leading Financial, Customer Care and Sales Outsourcing Contact Centre based in Preston.
Operating since 1996, we currently employ over 400 people and we are growing!
We are a place where people flourish, grow and achieve. Join us and you’ll be a part of a successful business with a strong brand, commitment to our people and great reputation. We want people who care about what we are doing as much as we do which is, in essence, supporting and delighting our customers and clients.
Customers are at the heart of our business and throughout our philosophy and culture.
Our vision – “to be the leader in Outsourced Customer Solutions”.
Our mission – “deliver outstanding experiences for our customers, our people & our partners through innovative value added solutions”
Our client is new to the UK market and is a provider of innovative digital software that has never been seen before! It is designed to enhance customer experience and the profitability of hospitality outlets, from restaurants to bars and takeaways.
Their overall goal is to challenge and exceed what is currently out there and capture a major share of the market based on an exceptional product, after-sales support and commercially compelling pricing packages.
The product sells itself, however, we need an experienced, skilled leader to support a winning team to make outbound calls to large and small businesses, navigate to the decision maker, effectively articulate this great product and manage follow up in order to close the sale.
Bringing businesses on-board that will benefit from market leading digital tools for their customers is our primary objective. This will take their business to the next level in terms of their customers placing orders safely and conveniently.
We’re looking for a strong Team Manager to coach, develop and motivate a team to achieve sales targets.
· Drive, manage, develop and motivate a team of Outbound Sales Representatives and through the effective implementation of agreed processes and performance management, lead and motivate the team to deliver customer focused results
· Inspire and motivate a team of sales representatives supporting ambition and building on motivation
· Monitor and coach performance of individuals and take appropriate action to ensure key performance indicators, productivity goals and client and company work standards are met
· Maximise operational efficiencies ensuring actual meets planned resource (e.g., staffing levels).
· Carry out performance reviews for all Representatives in accordance with company guidelines and timeframes
· Make recommendations to your Operations Manager in terms of business change or initiatives
· Daily resource allocation and team meetings
· Production of client reporting requirements in conjunction with the Operations Manager
· Responsible for the respective department’s overall performance and for motivating the team to exceed department goals and objectives
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO and client policies and procedures
· Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement
· Make recommendations to implement improved processes
· Perform other duties pro-actively and as assigned by their Operations Manager
Skills, Experience & Attributes
· A proven track record in leading a high performing sales/marketing team
· At least 2 years sales management experience gained in a competitive, credible, high activity telephone-based environment
· At least 5 years’ experience in sales
· A relentless commitment to hitting and exceeding targets
· Strong communication skills in relationship building and presenting – both face to face and in written forms
· Have a solid understanding of sales methodologies which you can draw on to coach and develop your team
· Intermediate level computer skills including Microsoft Office products
· Dedicated to providing exceptional customer experience
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion
This is an office based role in the heart of Preston city centre close to all transport links. Our 7 storey office is prestigious and custom designed to have a very open plan workspace that encourages interaction and engagement with colleagues.
What we Offer
We offer the following: –
· We understand that it’s a challenging market out there right now so we offer an immediate starting, guaranteed, basic salary of £22,000 with a very achievable plus opportunity (paid monthly) that equates to a further £3,600 p.a
· 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 11am and 8pm Monday – Friday
· Opportunity to work from home post probationary period completion
· Job security – our contracts are permanent
· Exciting additional performance incentives
· Membership to PerkBox for ALL employees to gain access to nationwide benefits such as discounts at restaurants, supermarkets, health clubs, online retail outlets and much more
· Contributory pension plan (after 3 months’ employment)
· 30 days paid holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) with an additional day’s holiday for each completed year of employment
· Excellent canteen facilities with free touch screen internet devices
· Superb progression opportunities throughout the company
· Subsidised bus passes
· Volunteer & Apprenticeship opportunities
· Employee Awards
· Employee Assistance Programme
COVID – 19 Safety
NCO is fully compliant with all COVID-19 safety measures with strict adherence to social distancing. You can review our COVID Secure risk assessment on our website
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties required…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.