Brooks and Brooks Recruitment
Residential Support Worker
Shift Pattern 24 hours (16 hours working and 8 hour sleep)
Up to 3 shifts per week
£10 per hour £44 per sleep
Car driver with business insurance is desirable
To be responsible for the provision of 24/7 support for one Vulnerable young person
1. To assist the Service Users allocated Social Worker in the delivery of the service.
a) Provide transport/escort to Service Users as directed in line with care plans
b) Conduct welcome and induction for Service Users
c) Ongoing assessments of Service Users ‘ needs
d) Provide ongoing support and monitoring of Service Users
e) Assist in welfare and NHS issues
f) Preparation of reports
g) Arrange appointments with various partner agencies
h) Maintaining regular contact with Service Users
i) Informing Service Users of support groups
j) Assist Move-On of Service Users
2. To accurately record, create, maintain and update electronic records in respect of our Service Users.
3. To prepare for and attend meetings as required or directed.
4. To provide mediation to Service Users as required and/or directed.
5. To effectively use IT packages to support the work of the company.
6. To work effectively and cooperatively across multi disciplinary teams.
7. To observe and maintain strict confidentiality in respect of the Service Users , Clients and Company.
8. To pro-actively assist in the development of policies and procedures of the Company.
9. To report any housing issues to the Services Department and to assist, where required, in the resolution of any defects.
10. To undertake On-Call duties as directed.
11. To participate, where required, in office reception duties.
12. Prepared to work with service users on a 1/1 basis or supporting groups of 3 young people 24/7 where sleep in shifts are required
13. Able to show flexibility to cover all offices across the company as and when required
1. Ensuring the highest standards of quality are achieved in all duties carried out .
2. Communicating effectively within the team, with other teams and across the company as a whole.
3. Conducting all activities in a manner in line with the company’s vision, promoting good external relations and a positive image of the company.
4. Responsible for meeting individual performance targets as agreed with the post holder’s manager.
5. Supporting the culture of cross sectional working, encouraging a culture of project work focusing on the objectives of the company as a whole. Actively participating or leading in projects and corporate tasks as required.
Health and Safety
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The post holder is required to have due regard to equal opportunities atall times and to work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all people, ensuring service standards are maintained for all cultures.
The post holder is required to observe and maintain strict confidentiality in respect of Service Users, clients and all company information.
The duties and responsibilities in this role profile are not exhaustive.The post holder may be required to undertake other duties that may be required from time to time within the general scope of the post.Any such duties should not substantially change the general character of the post.Duties and responsibilities outside the general scope of this post will be mutually agreed with the post holder…… click apply for full job details