ISS Facilities Security
ISS Facility Services Security are seeking account dedicated Guaranteed Hours Security Relief Officers to support sites in and around Stoke-On-Trent area, working on a Full Time and Permanent basis on a Guaranteed Hours Security Support Officer contract (Calculated to Average 42 Hours Per week) on a fixed hourly-rate of £9.00 Per Hour.
The shift patterns require flexible working currently a mixture of Days, Nights, and Weekends to include Public/Bank Holidays. The role will require support for absences, annual leave and Ad-hoc work with opportunities to complete overtime. Candidates will require Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle due to remote locations of some sites and travel as well as operational requirements when driving pool vehicles as part of duties.
Duties and responsibilities include access and egress control, logging and recording vehicle movements at the gatehouse and transport gates, authenticating right of access, conducting Internal & External patrols, following site specific procedures, assisting in all emergency incidents, manage onsite administration, providing and maintaining the highest standards of security service and Customer Care.
You will ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property.
* Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures
* Able to administer first aid
* Covering the Gatehouse, Transport Gates and Reception Duties
* Perform lock & unlock duties
* Assist staff and visitors to site
* Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
* Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to
* In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
* Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
* Maintaining an accurate record of any incidents that occur
* A valid Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA license
* Able to administer first aid (First Aid preferred, training will be provided where applicable)
* The successful candidate will also need to undergo further advance Security clearances (as required on some client sites)
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
* Clear communication both written and verbal
* Excellent communication & administration skills
* Must be punctual and have the ability to think on their feet
* Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
* Smart, well-groomed and confident.
* Willingness to undertake comprehensive foot patrols as required by the operation
* A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
* Good report writing skills
* Conflict management aware
* High level of Customer Care Awareness
* Security systems knowledge
* Telephone/switchboard skills
* IT literacy would be an advantage
In return we offer:
* £9.00 Per Hour based on an average 42 Hours working week and paid fortnightly
* Working hours will be generally 12 hour shifts over, days, nights and weekends and some short notice changes as required by the operation, some shifts may be shorter or longer dependent on operational requirements
* 28 days annual leave per year including bank holidays
* Bank Holiday’s worked will be paid at double time (Hours worked from Midnight to Midnight)
* Regular overtime opportunities available paid at the applicable hourly rate
* Company uniform provided inc PPE
* Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
* Employee perks with payroll provider
* Working with a global leader in Facility Services
* ISS App Available to be used by all employees via any smart phone
* Comprehensive training offered including E Learning Modules
* Annual Appraisal, including & Career Development opportunities
ISS Facility Services Security is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.