M & D Care Limited
M&D Care are an established Care Provider, who delivers Residential and Domiciliary Care to individuals with Mental Health and/or Learning Disabilities. As a company, we pride ourselves on providing a high standard of service user based services in order to achieve a fundamental and lasting improvement in the quality of life for individuals requiring support. We believe that all individuals have the ability to grow and develop and residential care is the opportunity for further development along the road to independence. You will join us at an exciting period of expansion, as we are adding an additional 80+ staff to our existing headcount of 300 staff.
Our management team are caring, passionate and motivated to build on our services around the Carmarthenshire, Swansea and Neath Port Talbot areas. We are ambitious, experienced and looking for someone with the same mindset to join our strong management team. We believe we are a fun, friendly and welcoming team. As the Registered Manager, you will be based at one of our services with the responsibility for management of day-to-day operations. You will be confident in facilitating the provision of the very best standards of care for the people we support, ensuring safe services continue to remain compliant with relevant legislation
Responsibilities of a Registered Manager will include:
· Fulfilling the registration requirements and performance standards required by the CIW.
· Completing assessments for the people we support, support plans and risk assessments.
· Delivering a high standard of support services for the people we support.
· Ensuring high standards and best practices are maintained at all times.
· Familiarising all employees with company policies and procedures and ensuring these are being followed correctly
· Supporting, developing and managing support staff within your service area.
· Ensuring all records are maintained, monitored and evaluated to ensure effectiveness.
· Provide leadership and consultation with your team including supervisions and appraisals.
· Work with our recruitment team to recruit, select and hire potential staff in accordance to relevant job descriptions.
· Completing, maintaining and submitting reports and records to regulating bodies as required.
· Managing the rota coordination team to supply timely rotas for staff.
· Hold regular staff and management meeting,
You will work closely with our Head of Service and build a strong relationship with our customers, care managers and stakeholders.
What We’re Looking for in a Registered Manager:
· We are looking for an experienced, driven and passionate individual with experience working with individuals who have a learning disability and mental health needs.
· You will need to have achieved your QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care or QCF Level 4 in Management or equivalent.
· You will have previous experience working within a management role, at demonstrable experience of management within a domiciliary or residential service.
· You are required to be computer literate, have strong relationship building skills and customer service skills.
· We are looking for a confident and reliable individual who strives for success!
What we can offer you in the role of Registered Manager:
· A progressive caring service which truly works towards developing your potential.
· Modern offices and services
· Opportunity for progression.
· 33 days annual leave including bank holidays…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.