Sherbourne Recruitment Associates Limited
My client, a luxury, multi award-winning care home in beautiful surroundings which provides the highest quality care to its residents and with expertise in dementia care, requires an experienced Registered General Nurse, to join its skilled and motivated staff team. My client prides itself on its dedicated staff team, who are passionate about enhancing residents’ quality of life.
• Providing high quality, person-centred care to residents
• Planning, implementing and evaluating the care given to residents
• Maintaining up to date, accurate and personalised care plans for each resident
• Assisting with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of residents
• Maintaining ongoing assessment and review of all residents
• Administering prescribed medication to residents
• Applying surgical dressings and give other forms of treatment
• Planning duty rotas and organises and direct the work and training
• You must be a Registered Nurse with a current NMC registration
• You must have obtained an NQF Level 6 (or equivalent Qualification)
• Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines
• Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records
• Experience in overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.