Switch Base Ltd
RECYCLING MANAGER – Around £30,000 basic (depending on experience) + pension + training + holidays +
PERMANENT – BLACKBURN/BOLTON
My client is a well-established and highly successful Recycling Company. Due to their continued success, they are now seeking an experienced Recycling Manager who will be responsible for the smooth daily running of site operations within the plant ensuring compliance within all legislations regarding waste management, company policy and all aspects of health and safety within the facility.
* Reporting to the Managing Director and responsible for managing the day to day operations of the recycling facility.
* Managing staff to ensure a smooth running of the site operations.
* Enforcing all health and safety within the require legislations.
* Managing all aspects of the day to day maintenance of all equipment.
* Ensuring materials are separated to meet the required standards.
* Managing the hand picking of individual materials off the sorting conveyor as directed.
* Overseeing all tasks in accordance with the Company’s Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety.
* Carrying out any reasonable request made by management to ensure the smooth running of the site.
* Regular use of the computer systems and other software packages.
* Good understanding of the recycling and waste industry.
* Flexible working.
* Leadership skills are essential.
* Management experience within a processing/recycling or waste facility essential.
* Good communication skills and a good team worker.
* Man Management skills.
* Accident investigation and disciplinary investigations skills or experience.
* Must be able to make decisions unaided.
* Problem solving along with good computer skills.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, then please contact Michelle on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.