We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Officer to join our team based in Chesterfield. Working on a part time, temporary basis working 4 days per week, however we will consider full-time. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 – £26,000 per annum pro rata + a range of fantastic benefits.
Juniper are an independent established training provider who have been assisting young people to move forward and achieve for 35 years. Delivering Traineeships, Study Programmes and Apprenticeships we help young people across the country to take positive steps forward in their lives.
As our Recruitment Officer you will:
– Recruit students onto training programmes
– Ensure programme is appropriate for students recruited
– Safeguard the welfare of all students, preventing radicalisation and promoting British Values
Health and well-being benefits we offer our people:
– JFit – this is a scheme where employees participate in an exercise of their choice for 45 minutes, for 3 times a week, over a year (April to March) and earn extra annual leave for simply taking part.
– Health Shields – Cash back on health needs, such as, dental, physiotherapy, eye tests and prescriptions.
– EAP – Our scheme to help any employees with any personal problems that may impact their health.
– Critical Illness Cover.
– Flexi Holidays – Including an extra day off for your birthday!
– Cycle to work – We offer the opportunity for all staff to participate in the fantastic Cycle to Work scheme.
Key responsibilities as our Recruitment Officer will include:
– To undertake activities that result in students being recruited and starting on training programmes, including; marketing, outreach, contacts with local agencies, training providers and other referral sources, recruitment initiatives & attending/hosting recruitment fairs/local events/pop up shops/networking meetings etc.
– Use of social media to raise Juniper’s profile
– Interviewing potential starts and accurately completing supporting paperwork
– Host information sessions for potential new starts
– Ensure centre start targets are met
– To maintain a database of referral sources and manage those relationships to gain further business
– Manage own Outlook diary in order to meet all responsibilities and targets
– To complete all required documentation in accordance with laid down procedures to meet both contractual and internal requirements
Skills and abilities, we’re looking for in our Recruitment Officer:
– Level 2 English & Maths (or working at)
– Excellent communicator
– Persuade & influence others and deal with conflict/challenging behaviour
– Build rapport with target group
– Communicate professionally with referral/support agencies
– Present to groups
– Work well under pressure
– Work to targets & deadlines
– Highly motivated
– Innovative & solution focused
– Remain positive, with a bubbly, engaging personality
– Be persistent & tenacious
– Excellent organisation skills
– Competent in use of IT
– Meet targets and provide a quality service to all stakeholders
– Working knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter)
If you would like to join our team as our new Recruitment Officer then please click ‘apply‘ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!….. click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.