Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
The Quality Specialist will own and drive Quality Control & Quality Assurance activities across Oil and Gas projects and service, to meet the needs and expectations of the customer and business. You will be responsible for the management and continuous improvement of the Oil and Gas QMS as well as ensuring compliance with Quality Management System procedures, local regulatory requirements and relevant Global Standards in relation to Oil and Gas. The Quality Specialist will ensure our products and services meet required quality standards by implementing required inspection activities, detecting / resolving problem areas and monitoring quality inspection outcomes. This key role is the focal point for issues related to Quality with customers, ensuring smooth completion of client audit requests and compliance to customer requirements around Quality Management, overseeing Risk Management and Management of Change requests. The Quality Specialist will oversee the Internal Quality Auditing program as well as provide relevant support, guidance and training on issues specific to Quality and promote compliance with Quality Management System procedures, local regulatory requirements and relevant Global Standards in relation to Oil and Gas.
* Performance against the quality audit schedule Manage internal audits and create and maintain annual audit programme. Perform audits in accordance to plan and procedures.
* Compliance against ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standards and other relevant customer requirements and audits
* Attend and support external quality audits on behalf of the operations.
* Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for the quality programmes and continuous improvement initiatives.
* Track, monitor and report on Audit closure rates
* Performance against the training requirements
* Initiative roll out progress and support management teams in delivering quality objectives
* Work with wider teams to support Project deadlines in relation to quality e.g. support with writing quality and inspection plans
* Updating the Quality Management System processes and procedures and raising awareness of their use
* Provide quality induction training and training and awareness for all staff on changes to management systems through regular communications.
* Compile and maintain key performance indicators for Quality to management team
What we look for
* Experience in a Quality Specialist or Quality Manager role
* Knowledge or a working understanding BS EN ISO 9001, and other applicable Quality & Technical standards e.g. ATEX Directive
* A knowledge of relevant best practice
* HNC/HND/Degree in Engineering/Quality or other relevant field
* Experience in Document Control
* Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
* Ability to influence others, often without authority over them, to produce desired results
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
* Ability to work as part of a team towards a common goal
* Must be able to work unsupervised, be self-motivated and be persuasive at all levels
* Must be able to produce results and meet targets
* Must be a good communicator with excellent computer literacy
* Full UK Driving Licence
* A recognized quality or auditor qualification e.g…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.