nr Fareham, Hampshire
£28000 – £35000 dependant on experience
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
My client is within the production / manufacturing / engineering sectors providing precision engineered products for specialist markets globally operating to ISO9001 accredited standards.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Inspector to join the business covering all aspects of Quality Inspection for precision engineered components / parts.
Requirements / Experience
The successful candidate will have experience of working to ISO9001 accredited standards within a business.
This will include:
* 3D Inspection of all parts using world class component measuring services
* The ability to read, interpret and understand technical engineered drawings and specifications
* Ensure manufactured parts specifically meet the design requirements
* First Offs and final inspections
* Fair Reports
* Report writing following inspections
* Providing advice and support to staff and clients on all measuring matters
* Red flag any issues and opportunities for improvements
* Updating in-house computer system to ensure all records are up to date following checks/inspections
* Liaising with team to show findings
* Continuously seeking improvements within the workplace
* Ensuring that all Health and Safety Measures are adhered to within the department at all times
The successful candidate should:-
* Be familiar with quality testing machines, equipment and systems
* Have experience in a wide range of testing and measuring
* Have a keen eye for details
* Have a results driven approach
* Have a thorough knowledge of Quality Control standards and testing methodologies
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Claire Adaway at Wild Recruitment in Portsmouth and to apply please upload your up to date C.V. using the link provided.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.