Morson Human Resources Limited
Our nuclear sector client based in the Kent area require a QA Engineer for a longer-term contract to assist in the development, implementation and review of the arrangements for Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with regulatory and Company requirements.
Educated to NQF Level 5 / NVQ Level 5
Member of a relevant professional institute
Certificate in Environmental Management/Safety/QA
* Maintain documentation/procedures in Quality Assurance to support ISO9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 and Site Licence arrangements.
* Undertake activities required to support effective quality assurance arrangements.
* Monitor compliance with Site standards and take action as appropriate to achieve improvement.
* Provide technical expertise, advice, guidance and support in Quality Assurance.
* Liaise with other departments to facilitate the planning of quality aspects of work programmes.
* Co-ordinate the implementation of the quality aspects of work programmes.
* Provide technical support for the implementation of the audit programme and management review preparation.
* Deputise for the Line Manager as appropriate.
* Assist with the maintenance of the required regulatory approvals as appropriate
* Responsible for implementing certain aspects of the Site Improvement Plan for Quality Assurance.
* Assist with the review and audit of site performance in Quality Assurance
* Assist with supporting the Site and Project implementation of Quality Assurance arrangements.
* Assist with the preparation and maintenance of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification
* Carry out team supervision and project management as required.
* Ensure personal and professional development and training of Quality staff to deliver an effective and suitably qualified and experienced Function.
* Ensure effective communication within the Function.
* Monitor performance and take action or provide advice as necessary to maintain Quality standards and improve performance.
* Identify good practice in performance at sites and externally, and promote and deploy across the Functions/Sites.
* Provide expert-level advice, support and guidance on Quality issues throughout the Site.
* Act for the Site EHSS&Q Professional Lead as directed.
* The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
* Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
* Undertake baseline roles as required.
* Contribute to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
* Assist with managing the relevant aspects of the Detail Volume, SPI/CPI, and commercial and financial aspects as required for delivery of the lifetime plan…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.