Our client, who are a specialist manufacturing business are currently recruiting a Project Manager for their West Lothian base.
They are looking for a forward thinking and dynamic individual who can be responsible for the planning, coordination & execution of several key projects as well as being the key point of contact for the project team and the client and will monitor the performance of all aspects of the project throughout its lifecycle.
Please note a prerequisite for this role is to be fluent in French – both spoken and written.
– Ensure each project is driven to achieve the project scope, and fulfil all needs, both internally and externally, throughout the project lifecycle
– A typical project would be a combination of equipment manufacturing from worldwide facilities, third party manufacture, and coordination of site works & manpower
– Control project documentation and information using the department folder structure.
– Drive continuous improvement throughout the project lifecycle
– Define all project tasks within a timeline framework, and monitor performance of the tasks throughout the project lifecycle, to take advantage of opportunities and minimize risk
– Monitor project financial performance throughout the project lifecycle to manage opportunities and risk
– Identify the Project Team, with its internal & external members and stakeholders, and ensure that all team members have what they need to succeed throughout the project lifecycle.
– Liaise with customer Engineering representatives, as the key point of contact to build relationships and to enable project requirements to be actioned promptly, safely, efficiently and on time
Qualifications & Experience –
– Tertiary qualification in an Engineering discipline or relevant industry experience
– Experience of a continuous process environment
– Ability to negotiate with suppliers
– Ability to manage on-site sub-contractors
– Must be an effective communicator
– Show initiative
– Work with minimal supervision
– Ability to work unsociable hours, including nightshift to deal with urgent site work and meet client demand
– Good understanding of AutoCAD, MS Project and the MS office suite of software
– Working with other OEMS
– Problem Solving
– Work Planning
– Working knowledge of Health Safety requirements
– Appreciation of current CE Requirements
– Appreciation of Quality Control Systems (ISO 9001 etc)
– Maintain high work standards, minimise errors and attention to detail (Concern for quality).
– Works co-operatively, and respects other opinions, to achieve team objectives (Teamwork)
– Demonstrate flexibility in approach to workloads (Flexibility)
– Perform steadily during peak workloads (Stress Management)
– Willing to respond to, and undertake, training and guidance (Self Development)
– Self-motivated with a proactive and creative approach to component and supplier sourcing (Initiative and Achievement oriented)
Given the current situation you will only be required to travel to sites within the UK. Going forward this may extend to international sites but not at present. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very progerssive and growing company. If intersted please send your most recent CV and salary expectations to address supplied…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.