White Label Recruitment Ltd
White Label are proud to be working with an engineering business in Huddersfield area who are looking to recruit a Project Engineer. Our client is really busy at the moment and therefore require a Project Engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience to join the team. There is scope for progression in the long term for the right candidate.
* Understand techniques for managing multiple projects to achieve on time delivery.
* Customer relationship management.
* Co-ordinate customer inspection and expediting visits.
* Liaise with customers with regards to contractual or commercial issues post order award.
* Preparation of customer reporting requirements.
* Planning the execution of contracts in order to minimise cost and maximise profit, whilst maintaining on time delivery.
* Contract review and acceptance from Sales Department.
* Liaise with inter departmental and intercompany resources for execution of work.
* Co-ordinate special testing requirements.
* Liaise with Document Controller to ensure on time submittal of documentation.
* Review returned documentation from the customer and manage with internal departments to ensure customer comments are actioned correctly.
* Organise and chair Project Kick off Meetings with customers.
* Organise and chair Pre-Inspection meetings with customers.
* Visit customers for Bid Clarification Meetings and Project Kick-Off Meetings.
* Ensure all stage payments are invoiced on time and in line with customers’ requirements.
* Ensure Contract Value is updated in accordance with customer amendments.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Project is essential.
* Negotiation skills are essential as this role is a primary point of contact with customer for order amendments and delivery problems.
* Organisation and time management essential.
* Must be able to prepare reports, schedules and spreadsheets to customer requirements.
* Good verbal and written communication essential.
* Working experience in Sales/Project Management.
* Engineering Manufacturing experience would be an advantage.
* Experience of managing multiple projects.
* HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Business/Engineering Degree or equivalent.
* Salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience
* 08:15 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:15 – 13:15 on Fridays
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Apply for consideration for this position
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.