Institute of Conservation
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Manage the administration of Icon’s accreditation process including the coordination of the Pathway membership annual review and the annual CPD review process. Coordinate and minute the annual review meetings for the Accreditation Committee, Assessors, Mentors and CPD Readers. Assist in the marketing of Pathway and Icon Accreditation to prospective applicants. Handle Icon Accreditation and professional development enquiries. Act as general advocate for Icon Accreditation.
2. Coordination of Icon Mentoring programme; working with member volunteers.
3. Support the development and organisation of Icon’s annual programme of professional development events. Liaise with Icon’s Groups and Networks to develop a coordinated approach for organising events.
4. Managing members’ professional development records on Icon’s database to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
5. Update professional development guidance documents to ensure accuracy and relevance, as directed. 6. Collating materials for regular internal and external communications to promote PD activities.
7. Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues and volunteers across the organisation.
8. Undertake any other responsibilities that may be reasonably requested by the Chief Executive and/or the Head of Professional Development.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.