Pertemps Aylesbury Industrial
Pertemps Aylesbury are currently recruiting for a temporary Production Technician for our client based in Aylesbury.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Operating machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions
– Assembling and testing all products, electrical, mechanical or electro/mechanical as required by the demands identified via the production build forecasts and the sales demands and communicated by the Production Supervisor, X-Ray.
– Carrying out all duties in an effective and efficient manner
– Ensuring that best practice is maintained at all times
– Maintaining of health and safety and 5S in areas of responsibility
– Maintaining of Management System procedures for the areas of responsibility that demonstrate compliance with the specified requirements of BS EN ISO9000:2000
– Demonstrating the ability to work on own initiative and take a proactive approach to problem solving
– Application of team working ethic at all times and ensuring support for other/all members of the Production Team and related departments.
– Involvement in packing and despatching
– Reasonable level of education.
– Mechanical/electrical experience.
– Electro/mechanical qualification.
– Manual handling.
– Previous experience in a similar organisation.
If you would be interested and would like further information please call Corinne on …… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.