Ruella James Ltd
Excellent senior level opportunity working within the fast moving Sustainable sector!
Principal Consultant/Team Leader- Sustainability Recruitment
Basic c. £50k
OTE c. uncapped
Benefits include a fantastic benefits package, incentives, and lucrative commission scheme.
Based Central London
· Global Sustainability Recruiter based in Central London!
· Superb opportunity to work in a competitive interesting market and grow a team!
· Great collaborative culture!
· Experienced Senior Recruiter with success of growing a high performing team
· Successful track record of personal billing and liaising up to senior level.
· Entrepreneurial, self-driven and consultative working style
· Enjoy the challenge of building a new space in a competitive, interesting sector.
· Excellent interpersonal/relationship building and communication skills
· Enjoy being hands on and have a lead from the front management style
· Ambitious, global Recruitment Consultancy within the Sustainability space
· Working across a range of sustainability areas
· Offices in London, USA and Europe
· Working internationally with leading brands and FTSE100, 250 Companies.
· Values led organisation based around integrity, innovation and collaboration.
· Run high-profile events across their marketplace.
· Fabulous strategic opportunity to build a desk and a team around you.
· Working in the Clean Technology/Energy space
· Working on a mix of roles up to senior level
· Able to contribute ideas and share your vision for growing your area/team for success.
· Build strong long standing relationships with clients
· Already work with high profile brands & FTSE100, 250 companies.
· Identify relevant candidates to meet client requirements
· Manage the recruitment process throughout
· Grow and develop your team as the market grows
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar Recruitment Consultancy roles.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment specialise in placing recruiters at all levels into the Recruitment industry from Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles through to Experienced Recruitment Consultants and Senior Recruitment Consultants, Managers, Directors etc.
Roles include: Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Trainee Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Resourcers, Trainee Researchers, Associate Recruitment Consultants, Candidate Managers, Junior Recruitment Consultants, Account Managers, Business Developers, Executive Search Consultants, Senior Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders, Managing Consultants, Principal Consultants, Divisional Managers, Area Managers, Regional Managers, Team Leaders, Recruitment Managers, Recruitment Directors, Associate Directors, Directors, Recruitment Directors etc. Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Resourcing Recruitment Consultant.
Founded in 1999, Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment are a market leader in ‘Recruitment to Recruitment’. We are proud to be Triple Award Winners at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence.
As we hope you appreciate, we are unable to respond personally to every application we receive. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, if you require feedback please call our Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Team, our Experienced Recruitment Team, our Executive Recruitment team or our Regional Recruitment team.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.