William Alexander Recruitment Ltd
Platform Engineering Lead – AWS | DDD | Microservices | CI/CD
Our Digital PaaS client, based in Central London, currently have an opportunity for a Platform Engineering Lead to join their team; initially Working From Home (WFH).
This role will take ownership of technical decisions for the architecture and software side of 4 core areas. You will be expected to keep an eye on technology and innovation, do some feasibility work, as well as take recommendations for new/innovative technologies to the Technical Leadership Team meetings.
This area of the business is currently in its infancy and is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and run this with a high level of autonomy.
· Experience as a Platform Engineering Lead, Software Engineering Lead, Technical Lead or in a similar role
· Strong Software Engineering background
· Good exposure with Domain Driven Design
· Strong experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Strong Microservices experience
· Experience with either Java or .Net/C# (preferably Java)
· Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
· Knowledge and experience of working in a DevOps environment
This is a permanent role paying between £70,000 – £80,000 per annum + bonus + benefits.
If you feel you have the right skillset, please apply. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
The processing and use by us of your personal data is in accordance with our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.