Our client an engineering technologies company are keen to source a suitably qualified Pipeline Risk Engineer for their Tyne & Wear based operations. Part of an international organisation the company predominantly work within the Marine, Oil & Gas and Process sectors providing technological solutions.
Due to continued UK growth they are now looking for a qualified Pipeline Risk Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Circa 5+ years of risk project experience
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
* Have a background in pipeline risk identification
* Be able to implement risk and reliability tools, models and processes
* Have an up to date knowledge of relevant codes, standards and best practices
* Able to develop and implement integrity management systems
* Have previous pipeline and plant integrity management and risk analysis experience
* Knowledge of inspection techniques including in-line inspection (ILI)
* Have a technical background in the development and implementation of risk based inspection systems in accordance with API 580 / 581 / 584
* Have experience of working with integrity management software systems
* Be willing to travel if/when required
In return the company offer a very competitive salary package, continual CPD, in-house and external training plus other benefits.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. SITE STAFF is a trading name of Huntsman Associates Limited.
SITE STAFF review every CV sent to us, but unfortunately due to high volumes we are not always able to respond to all applications. You will however always hear from us if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage. We will contact you to discuss the role further and additional insight into the employer and job requirements.
Keywords: pipeline, integrity, inspection, risk assessment, offshore, subsea, oil and gas, process
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.