Tempest Photography ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENTHUSIASTIC AND ENERGETIC PEOPLE PERSON PREFERABLY WITH EXPERIENCE PHOTOGRAPHING IN SCHOOLS AND EARLY YEARS
Term Time, Permanent Photographer covering Schools and Early Years in Edinburgh, Lothians and Borders
Starting monthly salary: £565 along with enjoying school holidays, possible option for company vehicle, equipment, excellent training, expenses reimbursed
FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST ATTACH A COVERING LETTER INCLUDING:
– Your postal code / full address
– Your date of birth (this is for vehicle insurance purposes)
– Any endorsements on your driving licence (you must hold a UK driving licence)
– Any other points which you believe would assist your application, including any previous experience working with children
H Tempest Ltd is the nation’s largest photography company with over 600 employees, our Head Office and Laboratory is based in St Ives, Cornwall. Our bread and butter is academic photography ranging from toddlers in nursery groups to university graduation ceremonies, as well as the Armed Forces and Corporate Photography. Do you want to join us?
Benefits of the role:
Term-time: enjoy school holidays, weekends and quieter times of the academic year when there is little or no photography
Company vehicle: you may be provided with a taxed, insured and maintained company vehicle which will be discussed at interview
Equipment: full photographic equipment is provided
Expense reimbursement: we reimburse all authorized business-related expenses
Pension scheme: after 3 months of service we will enrol you in the Pension scheme (you can opt-in sooner). Life cover also becomes available on the 1st of August after one year’s service
Professional training: we know that you want to keep learning and we accommodate this, we provide full training at the start of employment. Training includes Health & Safety and Manual Handling. We will give you great, industry leading field-based training for the role to ensure you succeed
Salary: our salary year runs from 1st February to 31st January. You will be paid a guaranteed salary on a monthly basis. In addition, commission is generated from the sale of photographs taken by you. If your commission exceeds your salary a balancing payment is due as a bonus. Any bonus is paid in March
No two days are the same and our ideal people will:
• Take brilliant photos of our existing client base
• Have a passion for life with a desire to work with people and children
• Make everyone smile, from babies and children to adults
• Maintain a great relationship with current client base
• Provide an excellent all-round customer service experience for clients
• Be a great brand ambassador for H Tempest
• Be happy to travel and have more than twelve months driving experience with full UK license
• Enjoy meeting new people
• Be pleasant mannered with a professional demeanour
• Be flexible in working times; early starts and late finishes are sometimes necessary
• Previous experience photographing in schools is an advantage
All candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS check (or provide us with details of any previous DBS checks) and provide two referees, prior to starting with us.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.