Gi Group Recruitment Ltd – Scarborough
PACKING/ PRODUCTION OPERATIVES
Gi Group Scarborough have an exciting opportunity for experienced PACKING/ PRODUCTION OPERATIVES to join our reputable client based in the Malton area. For the right candidate this can lead to a permanent contract with our client after 12 weeks.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy working as part of a busy team to join our client’s workplace in the Packing department.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
PAY RATES: £ 8.72, overtime available after 39 h
£ 11.60 OT1
£ 14.48 OT2
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* To ensure that all products are packed to meet customer/company specifications, whilst also minimising waste.
* To ensure all tasks performed are as per training given and safe working procedures
* To work to agreed training plan, bringing any skill shortfalls/difficulties to the attention of the Packing Supervisor.
* Ensure understanding of expected standards and targets before commencing any task.
* To carry out all assigned tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures, particularly with regard to H&S and Food Safety.
* Any other duties as required
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to use own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of hygiene and food safety
* Able to work as part of a team
Own transport and the ability to get yourself to work is preferred.
We are happy to consider candidates with some previous warehouse or production experience or those candidates seeking the chance to gain this type of experience, as full training is provided.
If you think that you could be a perfect fit for the role, please ‘apply’ and a member of our Scarborough team will be in touch!
Alternatively, please call or email
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.