Oracle Fusion/Oracle Cloud HCM Systems Administrator
This role will be responsible for providing support and maintenance of organisation wide Oracle Cloud system, as part of the Shared Service Centre team. The remit will include the provision of administration, configuration and application support for the organisation’s key business applications as well as being responsible for user administration, issue and defect resolution, release management, and enhancements.
As an Oracle Systems Administrator – Core HR your duties and responsibilities will be:
* Working within Oracle Cloud HCM Core HR/HRHD, T&L and Absence Management
* Perform analysis, troubleshooting and deliver solutions on assigned work via service desk requests
* Work with customers and/or consultants to facilitate business requirements engineering, documenting current and future state scenarios, design and configurations, and update documents as changes occur
* Perform system-wide setup and configurations to meet HR, Absence and T&L requirements, including yet not limited to value sets, workflow approvals, absence plans, eligibility rules, etc.
* Develop new and/or maintain existing fast formulas in accordance with Core HR, benefits, compensation and legislative requirements
* Coordinate with HR resources and partake in testing activities for system-wide updates, upgrades, quarterly releases and patches, and document test results Recommend changes and/or update testing scripts as necessary
* Perform user profile management tasks, either manually through Security Console or with the use of Rest APIs and Postman UI
* Perform HCM Data Loader, HDL Extracts and HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader tasks for various Business Objects.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
* Must have worked in at least two Oracle Fusion HCM data conversions (to and from, preferred)
* Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
* Applied knowledge working in an Agile environment
* Applied knowledge with the Oracle Fusion HCM data model (HR, Absence, T&L)
* Applied knowledge with OBIEE BI Publisher reports
* Applied knowledge with HDL and HSDL Business Objects for Oracle HR, Absence and T&L
* Applied knowledge with integration between Oracle Fusion HCM, time collection systems and other external cloud-bases systems
* Functional writing (requirements, design and configuration documents, test plans)
* In-depth or applied knowledge of or skills in researching, evaluating, and making recommendations for applications, databases, and web technology implementations
* In-depth or applied knowledge of or skills in diagnosing, repairing and communicating the status of applications, systems, and web technology implementations supported as a level three resource
KEYWORDS: Oracle HCM, Oracle Cloud HCM, Oracle Fusion HCM, Oracle Applications, Systems Administrator
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.