Elevation Recruitment Group
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a leading business, within the care sector, in the recruitment of an Office Manager.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring the facilities are supported in all aspects of office management. You must have experience of managing direct-line supports, petty cash and service user spends, purchase ledger and sales ledger management.
– Support Home Manager with KPI dashboard review and investigate variances
– Diary management, organising all meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
– Process admissions and discharges in a timely manner
– Maintain the purchase order systems, raise CEX/MEX forms
– Maintain staff attendance, holiday records, sickness and agency timesheets
– Ensure all relevant governing checks are completed for new colleagues and ensuring security of all staff records
– Process employee starter and leaver information
– Ensure payroll information is accurate including employee pay rates and contracted hours
– Accurately record agency forecast and actuals in the payroll submission
– Maintain training records to ensure that employees remain compliant
– Ensure all expenditure is authorised correctly and complete monthly bank reconciliation
– Maintain purchasing order systems, budgets and invoices
– Support with accurate, timely reporting of customer engagement activity
– Provide secretarial and administrative support for the facilities including minute taking in meetings when required
– Management of all filing systems and data
– Distribution of all company wide information including marketing materials
– Deal with sensitive information in accordance with relevant policies and legislation
The suitable candidate will be able to demonstrate the following Key Competencies:
– Experience within the healthcare or care sector
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work affectively as part of a team in order to adhere to deadlines
– Working to a strict brief and within budgets
– Outstanding organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.