Plumbers, Plasterers and Joiners Required
* Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
* Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
* Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
* Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
* Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
* Ability to operate safely having taken into account any
* NVQ Level 3 (City & Guilds) Trade Qualification or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.