Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan
An industry leading M&E service provider is seeking a Mobile Contract Maintenance Supervisor to work across a handful of commercial sites between Cardiff & Bridgend. This role is offering a basic salary of £42,000 per annum depending on experience. Overtime is available. Company vehicle and fuel card, phone, laptop & tools will be provided. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop and within the industry.
You will be required to work Monday – Friday, 40 hour a week .
· To have responsibility and ownership of the service delivery to a particular client.
· Providing line management to a team of Service Engineers whilst maintaining a proactive customer interface to ensure a high standard of both service delivery and customer care.
· Ensure adherence to the company’s Facilities Services systems and procedures; health and safety, quality assurance and statutory compliance
· To over look a number of Engineers to achieve service delivery objectives for a large commercial contract – with responsibility for; PPM and reactive call completion within SLA/KPI, health and safety, customer service, client facing, quality assurance, statutory compliance and adherence to company systems and procedures.
· Leading the team in providing excellent service delivery by monitoring service performance, taking corrective action when necessary and escalating to the Service Delivery or Contract Manager as appropriate.
· Undertaking risk assessments and safety audits in line with relevant safety legislation and company Health and Safety systems and procedures.
· Developing relationships with customers to be able to identify additional work opportunities, escalating to the Service Delivery or Contract Manager as appropriate.
· Supervision of Service Partner works ensuring compliance with company procurement processes.
· Monitoring the completion of PPM & Reactive activities and analysis of Work in Progress (WIP) reporting and liaison with the Service Centre.
· Contributing to the effective planning, set up, mobilisation and operation of contracts in accordance with company systems and procedures. Ensuring compliance with statutory controls across all technical areas of expertise.
· Completion of internal audits and involvement in external audits to support and develop an ethos of Continuous Improvement.
· Create, review and issue contract quotations.
· Liaise closely with the Contracts Manager to ensure service delivery meets client expectations.
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
· Fault finding
· 3 Phase power supply
· Water treatments
The successful candidate must have:
· Experience in a Lead/ Supervisory role
· Electrically/Mechanically trained with at least 5 years experience in building maintenance.
· City & Guilds qualified – electrical / mechanical
· Full UK Clean driving licence
· Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jamie at The InVictus Group on …… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.