We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance planner to be based at our Broomfleet site in Brough.
The main purpose of this role is to plan routine maintenance tasks, developing the CMMS Planned Maintenance System and the management and control of the site engineering stores facilities.You will ensure safe working at all times, with a right first time every time attitude, whilst complying with the Company’s policies and procedures.
· Planning routine maintenance tasks
· Developing the CMMS Planned Maintenance System
· Management & control of the site engineering stores facilities
· Purchase engineering supplies for the site
· Communicate with suppliers, place orders and manage inventory
· Ensure safe control of contractors working on site
· Inspect delivered goods and raise queries with suppliers where required
· Control spending to agreed budgetary levels
· Ensure legal compliance of site is kept up to date
· Report on maintenance KPI’s
Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience of Planned Maintenance systems (CMMS) is essential
· Apprenticeship in electrical / mechanical engineering
· Computer literate – able to use suite of Microsoft applications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience within a manufacturing environment
· Ability to work by yourself with minimum supervision but also as part of a team
· Health and safety conscious
· Ability to carry out a broad range of tasks
· Excellent attendance and time keeping
· Strong knowledge, experience & qualifications in the Management of Health & Safety is desirable
Hours of Work: 8.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Benefits on Offer
· Company Pension
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Discounts / cash back from various high street & online retailers
· Health Cash Plan
· Life Assurance
· Payroll Giving
· SIP (Share Scheme)
· Tech Scheme
· Winners Club
Meet our People:
What we are Built on:
We are passionate about our people and value each of our employees; they are at the heart of everything we design, manufacture, the services we provide, and are instrumental to our continual success and growth.We pride ourselves on our friendly and inclusive culture, and continually strive to maintain this.Wienerberger have been manufacturing quality building products since 1819 when we opened our first clay brick factory in Vienna, Austria.Wienerberger are the world’s largest producer of bricks and are No. 1 on the clay roof tiles market in Europe.Boasting 204 plants across 30 countries, our presence in the UK is currently larger than at any point in our 200 year history, employing c 1200 people across our Head Office, 4 showrooms, 13 manufacturing sites and 6 distribution centres.We manufacture in excess of 400 products including bricks, blocks, roof tiles and pavers for the homebuilding, renovation and built environment markets, supported by our commitment to safety, quality and sustainability.
The closing date for this role is subject to change and may be closed earlier than advertised…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.