Alexander Steele Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a large food manufacturing company based in Kent. We are currently assisting them with the recruitment of a Maintenance Engineer to join their business.
The shift pattern for the role of working 4 on/4 off days and nights. The salary on offer for the opportunity is circa £40,000 per annum + overtime and good company benefits.
* Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
* To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
* To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
* To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
* Good team player but can work on own when required.
* Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
* Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
* Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
* HNC / HND in Electrical Engineering required (or equivalent) / Time Served Electrician
* Ideally, 3 years + experience working within the FMCG sector, ideally food or drink manufacturing
* Health and Safety knowledge
* Full, clean driving license
* Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
* Excellent communication and customer services skills
* Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity please apply with your most recent CV or call Clarke Smith on (phone number removed)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.