Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan
Focus Resourcing Group
Our established client is looking to recruit a maintenance engineer with an electrical biased.
The company operates CNC sheet metal fabrication equipment and this role will provide the skills and ability to maintain and improve the equipment.
* Carrying out both preventative and reactive maintenance duties to company equipment, infrastructure, buildings and vehicles.
* Finding and repairing faults on electrical installations, plant, vehicles, engineering systems, and equipment in accordance with current regulations and guidance.
* Keeping accurate records of all work carried out and update systems as and when required
* Operate and test plant and equipment.
* Plan and manage the working day to ensure tasks are completed
* Ordering of materials and spare parts
* Communicate with and provide technical support to contractors
* Instruct others when required on aspects of own work
* Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to.
* To ensure that all activities are carried out within the requirements of the Health and Safety.
* Mechanical or Electrical qualifications, ideally 18th Edition, BS2391 Inspection & Testing etc
* Pat Testing qualification advantageous but not essential
* Ability to diagnose and remedy electrical & mechanical faults to specification
* Ability to install new facilities and equipment to specification
* Ability to read and understand technical drawings
The company are offering a salary of 30K with excellent benefits and working environment to include:
37 hours per week…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.