Lift Technical Monitoring Engineer
Up to £45,000 Basic Salary, PDA, Van etc
About the Client:
Our client, national leaders within control panels in the Lift industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Lift Monitoring Engineer based in and around London to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis.
* Responsible for the servicing, maintenance of control panels and back ends units
* Knowledge and commentary to work on EMU, CCTV, Auto diallers and information Screens
* Ensuring that all works are carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* NVQ Level 3 or J Modules in Lift Engineering is not a must however would be advantageous
* Technical background would be ideal
* 4 – 5 years’ minimum experience within the lift industry.
* Full UK drivers’ licence.
* Ability to work on own
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.